Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Parent Input

As a teacher, I am always trying to do my best and be the best I can to set a great example for the children.  Being my best requires reflection on every day, as well as how I am doing in the eyes of my students and their parents.  I ask that you provide me with your honest feedback about my teaching and my classroom and you can do so by completing this short survey.  It is completely anonymous and the responses will give me an opportunity to reflect on how I am doing for each and every one of your children that I impact.  This will only take a few minutes of your time.  I appreciate your honesty in doing this for me so that I may grow professionally.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DMTMJHC

Click the link above to be directed to the survey!  Thank you for your time!

No comments:

Post a Comment